• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

puxa2

puxa2
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2003
Messages
1,728
Reaction score
0
...
 
Last edited:
...
 
Last edited:
...
 
Last edited:
I blinked and missed it. I hate it when people wipe out their posts so I can't even see what happened. If you don't mind me asking, did this one sell? What was the selling price? You are under no obligation to divulge, of course, I'm just curious.

Am I the only one that suffers from an incurable case of curiosity when sellers do this?
 
...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom