• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Overture down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo1

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
9
Hi all,

Is it possible that Overture's keyword suggestion tool is down? I have been trying to access it for almost two hours now...

Thanks.
 
it's possible :)
 
E-Promote said:
it's possible :)
Hit and sunk. :-D

Stupid phrasing of my question, of course... I guess I just need some sleep and maybe Overture's tool is working again when I get up tomorrow. ;)

Thanks though.
 
dodo1 said:
Hi all,

Is it possible that Overture's keyword suggestion tool is down? I have been trying to access it for almost two hours now...

Thanks.
It's down for me, as well. You're not hallucinating..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom