Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

OwnerFinanced.com - Regged since 1998. Steady traffic for YEARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am considering selling my domain OwnerFinanced.com

Here are the details. The domain has been registered since 1998. I used to have a site up where people could post Owner Financed properties for free. A few months back, something happened with the site and as I don't know how to code, I decided to pull it down and do it all over again with a WordPress template and test a paid model(so far with no luck). I have never done any SEO or any sort of promotion for this domain and it receives about 30-40 visitors a day.

stats.jpg

The low traffic on July 23 is due to HostGator being down most of that day. It was a MAJOR outage.

I have never tried to monetize the site other than the recent change to a paid model and a few affiliate offers here and there which I believe have actually expired now. I simply just don't have time to do anything with it. I know someone could get on here and SEO properly, monetize, and promote this well and it would be a real niche killer. I just have too many irons in the fire with another business.

I have received a BUNCH of offers to sell. 16 of which has been at Sedo, a few by email, and several through Flippa(I had it listed once before). I have received some pretty decent offers before, but I wasn't ready to sell at the time.

This one would need a decent 5 fig offer for me to consider a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators