• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed P O T S T E R . C O M

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
0
Something to lighten the mood.....

I've had the name for a while. I think it's the ultimate name for a cannabis/hemp related site. Just not sure how much of a market there is for weed related names. :laugh: LOL !
 
How would you know about such things Popster?
 
he'll be changing his name to pillpopper next :laugh: :laugh:

just kidding . if you want to sell it let me know .. i'll have a notter to a couple of mates lol
 
Winnie - I've only seen such things on TV - 20/20 and Barbara Walters.
 
LOL! Potster - why do I like that name ?

Hashish means "weed" and "grass" in Arabic by the way :)
 
Set up a site - if you want to get arrested :D
 
...Could be used as a mis-type for poster.com
 
Originally posted by NameGuy
I had this name, Popper. You grabbed it when I dropped it :)

That's funny - I didn't know. :)

I like it too. Something just works.
 
:yes: I like it.

Mike
 
I bet WinFreeCash was a hippie in the 70s
 
NamePopper some suggestions: for people who pot plants, or you can sell Pots as in cooking pots, or all combined along with your idea:) After the pothead was done potting his plants, he went inside to wash his pots and then got online to buy a poster and eureka! landed at Potster.com:)

NameGuy, I think all you'd catch is flies with that name. But you can use that domain to sell manure or put up a website for BS people. You can run awards for BS'er of the month. Or frames redirect it to netsol:)
 
I own a few "pot" domains==>

PotBoard.com (truly a great name!)
BongMAIL.com (developed as free email, with thousands of users last I checked)

I might consider trading either for another very good domain.

CONTACT:
The DotCom Cowboy
http://dotcomcowboy.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom