Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise P r i i d e - in .com + +

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Picture0009.png

Tossed up this website and thinking of sending it out on social media

www.priide.com

With all the politically correctness happening right now I am a bit hesitant to start sharing it too much through social media.

Can I get some feedback here?

Last edited:

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Frank,

I like it. If anything I feel that it needs more content. Maybe more of a history on the LGBTQ+ community. I also see some “coming soon” or “launching soon” on there as well. I think it needs to sound more complete and have less of that. Otherwise I think it’s good.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would say $800

I know this is in the appraisal section but the question was more about the topic of pride and is it the right or the wrong time to broadcast this on social media.

Priide was put up to show how the domain could be used, it is not a topic I have a lot of personal experience with.

So basically, I am asking if anyone is offended by the site or is the message pretty clear.

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So basically, I am asking if anyone is offended by the site or is the message pretty clear.
I am a straight male but I also have family members who are not straight and I can assure you that none of us are offended. :)

I am not sure if there is a site similar to this or not but I believe the domain name and site does go hand in hand. A lot of companies are using double i’s as a site. Simplii is a good example. :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom