• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PageRank Lookup Script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Does anyone know a good pagerank lookup script?

I don't mean a site where you can look it up, but a php script that I can modify and use in my own sites?

I used to use one known as Raistlin Majere's script, but it seems to have stopped functioning, (probably blocked by Google), causing several of my tools to stop working...
 
I just had one written and integrated into my domain portfolio manager software. It automatically retrives pagerank, expire date, registrar, host, and ip address.

Steve
 
Yes, that's the sort of thing I'm after, but your post doesn't help me much, unless you're offering to share it? ;-)
 
is there an ALEXA ranking php script out there???
 
I have not used this company but they are selling a bulk PR lookup script.

http://wizscripts.com/secure/client/more_information.php?product_id=6,

Your original script might be fine it's more than likely that you were not using proxys and google banned your server's IP for abuse or if the script was using the server of the person who sold it to you the same may be true of their server.

~Scotty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom