• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PageRank update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
I've got a good feeling about this... I think it is about to happen. :santa:

I know it's weeks overdue, and there is a big G dance underway, but I just went to one of my sites that I know is PR3 and the toolbar showed PR0. I refreshed the page, tried typing in the URL again, and still PR0. Then 5 minutes later I return and it's PR3 again. The last time that happened to me was the day before the last PR update. I've got a good feeling! :laugh:
 
HI

Well let's hope you are right I should then see my PR 0 site hit PR 4 or maybe even 5

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
Let's hope the update brings a PR increase for all of us. Sometimes I am very amazed about the outcome.
 
You might be right. I had one domain (page rank 4) end up yesterday on the first page of a google search and then dance back today to the second page of listings. Hopefully it will return to the first page again....
 
NavySeals91 said:
Sounds awesome, thanks Mr. Domains for the info! :)

Hey, I'm not saying anything definate, it could just be my toolbar playing up, I'm just saying that last time I noticed that happen was right before the last update.
 
I just tryed calling google to ask them if it was true but they didnt answer the phone:emba:
 
I doubt you will get someone on the phone to tell you whether Google is updating.

I have seen SERPs rejigging the past week or 2. New PR would be nice.
 
joeny said:
I just tryed calling google to ask them if it was true but they didnt answer the phone:emba:

lol
 
i hope...its been a loooong while...
 
I know my indexed pages keep jumping around .. 11,500 - 29,000 - 67,000 (right now) weird.
 
It has been several weeks now since most seo's were predicting the update, so hopefully it will not be too long now.
 
I don't think it's happening yet. I haven't seen any changes anywhere yet that I frequent. :-(
 
yes its updating, alot of my sites are all now showing different PR
 
stevey said:
yes its updating, alot of my sites are all now showing different PR


I hope your right. I can't wait to see all the sale on dnf when it does happen. :-P

Skys The Limit$
 
I can confirm that it is happening now. Several of my sites went up already now. :-)
 
A bunch of my new domains are still showing 0, but i see that a lot of their backlinks have disappeared. I can only assume something is going on as backlinks have been growing steadily.
 
No change in mine, Predictions range from 4-6 yet its still a 0 on the one Im hoping for a change on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom