• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PageRank update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine changed, I hope they're not finished yet. Mine only went from 0 to 3.
I have 440 backlinks to this one from good pr directories. I figured it would atleast be PR4

I just checked again and now its back to 0. weird
 
checked one of my sites just now and it's gone from a pr0 to pr4. Hopefully I'll see increases in my other ones too.
 
What I have seen happening is
Datacenter updates
Then Pr Dissapears
then next one updates
Or a few at a time
Google are having fun
hehe

What I have seen happening is
Datacenter updates
Then Pr Dissapears
then next one updates
Or a few at a time
Google are having fun
hehe
 
from 0-3 for 4 domains
rest stayed the same
 
its been bouncing around now for weeks!!
 
0-4 for some of my sites

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom