Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Paid help needed - Product Realted site development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to Amazon, you can use on multiple domains as long as they have the same affiliate ID.
You can only sell Amazon products and there are ton of them.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to Amazon, you can use on multiple domains as long as they have the same affiliate ID.
You can only sell Amazon products and there are ton of them.

John,

I am asking about http://www.associate-o-matic.com/
is the $99.00 one fee for any number of my sites?

Can I add AdSense etc ads?

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just saw it after I posted.

Thanks

Guys: Do any of the members here used this product and have any comments please?

a good domain and patience will make you money.....usually a site started from a fresh reg or a parked page conversion takes 6 months to really see anything.. after six month I see a trickle then if properly promoted the trickle turns into good revenue....

http://www.golfchippingnet.com/
is one recently done that is profitable it is early on but i sell a net about once a week and make adsense revenue daily.....

I believe you have to know your product also....I have some amazon sites where I focus on the sale from amazon...others I just use the products to promote the adsense ads....some people just like to wish they could buy things.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the problem I see may sites I checked are not even ranking for the keyword in their domain name. (in google)

That means Google is not interested in these sites (that makes you depend on the type in traffic.

I would like my site to rank reasonably that is what I did not see with these sites.

golf chipping net - try this and your site is not ranked for that in Google.

coast

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two developers who I respect that sell wordpress themes are doing it through ejunkie. You might take a look at it, they charge $5 a month to manage your shopping cart for downloadable goods and they have a different pricing structure for tangible goods. I am pretty sure you just add a link to your shopping cart from your site.

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the problem I see may sites I checked are not even ranking for the keyword in their domain name. (in google)

That means Google is not interested in these sites (that makes you depend on the type in traffic.

I would like my site to rank reasonably that is what I did not see with these sites.

golf chipping net - try this and your site is not ranked for that in Google.

Google is great in all but all if you are ranked high in any one search engine you will make money. You make more money with google but a site can be profitable with yahoo and bing also. Microsoft is starting to spend money to force bing in everything, and people will eventually get tired of the google results having twitter feeds in them...so google isn't all that to me...at least for my profitability. If that was the only site I had yes then google would be something I would work for but I spent a couple hours on it one day and that's it. It was more taking a below average domain name that is maybe worth $25 here and making it profitable by putting a small site on it.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm doing amazon & adsense related custom development for my site: OrderComputer.com and I think 13 clicks so far on amazon products however no conversions.
And all I get on my site is generic traffic through search engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom