Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed PaidPosts.com Made $5460

Status
Not open for further replies.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URL: www.paidposts.com

Age of site (months): 3 1/2

Monthly revenue: $1560

Revenue details:
The site has made $5460 since it was opened on the 6th of october 2005. I can provide stats for every purchase if necessary although only to thoughs that are very much interested in purchasing.

The Profit of the sales comes too $2730.

Monthly page views: 3000

Traffic details:
The site receives on average 3000 page views a month which isnt bad if you re arrange the site a little i think you could increase sales alot.

Description:
Hello, Due to a large work load over the last month or so i am having to sell PaidPosts.com i have recently setup a football forum and it averages 10-20 new members a day so im finding im spending most of my internet time moderating and fixing that site so i just dont have the time any more.
I started this site in early October 2005 as a relatively new idea i didnt really think there was much of a market but orders kept coming at one point i was getting 5-15 orders in a day which i did not beleive with just a small amount of advertising on forums and forum related sites e.g theadminzone.com
All up i only spent $60 on advertising as i found it brings in enough orders without it, although over the past 3-4 weeks i havent had time to manage it so i have stopped advertising so orders have slowed too 1-2 a week which still isnt bad as i find this too mostly be from search engines.

Details:

What will i receive?

You will get the PaidPosts.com website with all content, theadminforum.com which is where we have been handling the orders as the site was hacked so we thought it would be best to keep them seperate.
I have an advertising banner made, also i had some SEO work done to the site that i never got around to adding which ill also include.
The VB license isnt included but if i get the right price ill throw it in with the deal or you can pay extra to buy it but im not wanting to sell seperate from this sale.
You will also have the writers for the site included with the sale although they may leave at any time but all of them are pretty keen to work, most of the writers are work at home woman and men as they have time too spend posting and there quality of posts are much higher then 14-15 year olds other services hire (not all).

Is there still orders?

Yes This can be arranged in more detail in private.

How much do i make per package?

What i have been doing for this is splitting the order 50% 50% with the writers so on a $25 package i work out how much per post for $12.50 too make the order and that is what i pay them, the writers find this fair although if i was too keep the site i would raise the prices atleast 20% this means you get more and the writers get more.
But this is only what i have been using you are free to implament your own technique after purchase.

How much time per day to run?

Your probably wondering how long each day youll have to spend working with the site, i have found 30 minutes a day is suffecient or an hour each second day this is to answer e-mails reply to writer applications and to check over the orders and make sure everything is going alright.
I will also personally walk the buyer through the site and how i have been running it so you can start off where i have left it.

Why am i selling?

Im selling because i dont have anytime i have started a new job which makes me have to put in more hours each day and i have recently setup another 3 sites which when im not working i spend updating and moderating.
If i could i would keep its a great way to make extra cash.
You could even setup and make the site larger from a small business turn it into a large network setup blog posting, forum isntallation, forum hacks, forum skins this is a big industry and there is plenty of money to be made and this site will help you alot on your way.

Questions?

If you would like to know more please pm me ill happily answer any questions you may have.

Terms Of Purchase

If you agree to purchase this site you must agree to these terms, You must finish all orders that have been made as stated before i will give you 20% of the purchase amount plus the 50% offered to the writers this will be taken off the final sale of the site.
You must agree to use Escrow for the purchase i have had to many problems with paypal and dont wish to use them im happy to pay 50% of the fees or 100% if i get the price im looking for.

Also if you have purchased a posting package through us please dont worry i will be checking the person i sell to and make sure they will finish your order.
I can also provide traffic stats if necessary although with this sort of site it doesnt really matter IMO, im happy to do so if you wish though.

Thanks

Morgan

BIN: $3000

Offers Over $2000 accepted.

Is an auction?: No

Domain Summit 2024

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Received another two orders yesterday totaling $110 and i have not been advertising at all one order through google and another through one of my signitures on this forum.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey thats the BIN price im open for offers below that.

Thanks

I should probably clear that up thanks for the reply.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
High bid is at $3,000 and there are two people who have currently offered that much.

Thanks for your offer though

I will also add i have had great interest from other forum services including skinning and installation for a partnership deal like 10% off posts if bought with a skin or something like that im sure if you contacted them you could arrange a suitable deal that will work for both of you.
Also hired another 3 writers today and sold another $25 package.

paxton

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks paxton

Highest bid is still at $3,000.
Just received another order of $200 today so thats just under $400 take in since this thread was made, thats without any advertisement at all.

New bin is $4,000

opie67

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please PM me with stats and income proof.
interested in this domain.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice site,great idea, i might be buying from it myself !

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just hired another 3 writers, also have 2 others interested in purchasing packages i have said that i will take them within the next two days so if i sell the site you will have your first customers almost immediately.

Highest offers still $3,000 although there are 3-4 people interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom