Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PalaceChase.com and 4 more forums for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

vzanda

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 5 forum websites that I am selling. I'm selling because I will not have time to maintain them as I am moving on to other ventures that will require almost all of my time.

All of the forums are built on vBulletin and tweaked for best performance and security. They are all built on really good domain names.

1. CadetPrograms.com - Started a few years ago and converted to a forum last year. Site has seen much growth as far as visits and Facebook fans. The site is all organic and rank for many terms as it is what most refer to as a "category killer". A great deal of time was spent making this site as popular as it is and I have many ideas on the next move for the site as far as dealing directly with the respective airline's recruitment and training departments.
  2. PalaceChase.com - The U.S Air Force has a program called Palace Chase which allows active duty airmen to separate before their contract date expires. Was a Wordpress blog but gained a lot of popularity and made the switch to a forum a few months ago.
  3. CancerForum.com.au - Fairly new site on a 7 year old domain. It was a forum a while back but was attacked because of a lack of security. As it is a new site, a bit more love is needed.
  4. Mining.org.au - Great domain name! It was a forum once but I messed up the database and loss a great deal of information. The site is back and functioning. To maintain a .au domain, you need an ABN number. Since it is a .org.au, they prefer you are a non-profit organization. The site is not out to make profits. I only display ads to make enough for hosting and domain renewal per year. Once that is made, the ads will be taken down.
  5. HealthyForum.com.au - Healthy Forum is basically as it sounds. It's a forum I hope to use to promote health. Only been around a few months but became popular on Facebook after a friend shared it.

I am selling these sites individually but will consider a bulk sale. Please send me a PM if you require more info or are interested in purchasing one of these websites.

Vzanda

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators