• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Parking for MOBI???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Other than sedo, any one know of other parking affiliates for .mobi?
 
Do you mean PPC co's? Namedrive - check out diamanti.mobi
 
Do you mean PPC co's? Namedrive - check out diamanti.mobi
Yes, omitted the PPC. Otherwise I guess I could park them on in your portfolio, eh??? ;)
 
Yes, Namedrive as a special .mobi template that is very good. See my signature...
 
NameDrive has a special template for everything nowadays ;)

My opinion? Build it yourself. See http://YMEG.COM :)

Jason
Nice job...reminds me of something ;)

I do plan on building it myself but time constraints...at teh moment
 
Do you want a copy of mine? ;)

I guess that name brings back memories, eh? :D

Jason
 
Yeah; I was looking over them, and that one caught my eye ;) :D

Jason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom