• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Parking Question,Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sionnach

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Hey,
I have a domain thats getting good traffic and making ok money and i was wondering if i leave it at a parking company and it optimises for a month then i move it to another for a month and so on when i find the one i want to stick with and i move the domain back,will it still be optimised from the month i had it there or will it have to start all over again?
 
I don't know about the optimising, but I've moved my stuff around, and because of the minimum payouts of some companies, I've had to say goodbye to some earnings. :-( Just a thought...Good luck. I'd be interested in other feedback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom