Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Parking revenue well down

Status
Not open for further replies.

brassneck

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My parking revenue is well down today - and also the last few days. Anybody got the same problem. I'm now about 30 per cent down oon average where I was in the middle of the year - is this the same for everyone?

Stephen.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There has actually been a modest increase in my parking revenue over the last few days (trafficz.com)

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
revenue seems to be stable at sedo this month, however today stats froze for 2 hours , but I think they will tag it in the final update for the day

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my stats are good last few days, but I noticed sedo problems dont always effect across the board

Corwin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mine went almost half during the last 4 days :( traffic barely changed but revenue went REALLY down.
40 % down in 4 days doesn t seems normal to me

ButtLuke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mine is almost 20% up today at DH.

Corwin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
all .com but euro zone keyword/language

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
50% drop. See what happens today.

DD

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mine are all dot coms, usa traffic, maybe that says something about dropoff, i noticed theres times i am down drastically and others are up

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just started using sedo about 4 days ago.. the revenue is very disappointed compared to adsense, so I move to try Afternic. Don't know if I tried sedo at the wrong time...

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.biz have you optimized your domains at sedo. I dont think sedo will pay more than adsense but not sure

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
.biz have you optimized your domains at sedo. I dont think sedo will pay more than adsense but not sure

Did that.

My revenue at Adsense had dropped about 40%, so I moved to Sedo but the result is worse (worse than 40% drop at Adsense).

Now I'm trying Afternic..

Well, i didn't mean that Adsense is better than Sedo. It's probably depending on what kinds of traffic you have and also I just tried sedo for 6 days only.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Afternic will be even lower. Quite a bit lower. I tried them for about three weeks, and did not get near the revenue that Sedo was paying. Although, if you are mainly interested in domain sales, Afternic does a much better job then Sedo. I am still trying to finalize some domain sales that were initiated last month. Sedo has the "no minimum commission" on Sedo parked domains, but the after-sale service is just not there. I would park mine on Afternic if they would also have a no minimum commission, just for their DNEscrow service. FYI, my revenue today is running much lower then usual.

DD

brassneck

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is all very disappointing. My revenue was pretty good until about July and since then has been on a downward spiral, now about 50 per cent down with the same 200 domains. Really hope it doesn't get any worse or I might as well not bother!

Stephen

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
brassneck have your views decreased as well? Or is it clickthought rate and cost per click that is down?

brassneck

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just had a quick look at the stats - the value per click (in Euros) is down about 10 per cent which I guess is down to the dollar exchange rate. The big fall is in views - same domains about about 30 per cent less views. Has anybody else seen a big reduction in views for parked domains?

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
could be old link traffic from your last parking service, or web page, some links dont go to new parked page at sedo when you switch

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the traffic is mainly from domain names that were in use with a website receiving decent traffic, but lapsed and then you caught them, there will always be a strong trend of rapidly reducing visits and income.

(e.g. domains you catch based on "linkpop" or because they are (or were) in yahoo, ODP etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators