• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PartyPoker.com Fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
For those of you that use Poker and casino sites like Partypoker.com and such...

Like most of you said, they did not accept my CC because my bank doesnt allow it. If i bought a calling card to use for transfers, they suggest Easybuy or Cash connection link cards... How will I receive the money that(IF) I win?

Thanks,
Andrew Shaw
 
You need to have a bank account on file with them so they can do direct deposits ... I would recommend opening a separate bank account and using it for online purchases instead of your normal bank account.
 
Thanks JE.
What is the reason for opening a seperate account?
 
Separate Bank Account is not required ... I just dont like to use my regular bank account for these type things personally. Just makes me feel a little safer.
 
if my bank card was not accepted... im wondering if my bank account will be? I tried opening a neteller account because that would be a lot easier... but for some reason Marylandars arnt allowed to create accounts.
 
Ash, they will accpet your bank account. They accepted mine.
 
You need to be 18 years of age.
 
Guess that leaves you out my man... sorry

Duncan said:
You need to be 18 years of age.



GeorgeK read the post right above yours. I tried creating an account with them, but Maryland is not on the list of states so it doesnt allow me.

Shaggy... do you think it depends on your bank and location?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom