• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Passed on these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
Before I get beat up for these names, these aren't that bad and thought someone might could use them> Obviously I didn't want them, nor did the previous owner. So yeah they aren't the greatest but some might can make use of them.

bbpro.com
exitspay.com
sicpix.com
newfox.com
aaabanner.com
 
So did I.

I did hesitate over newfox though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom