• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Passport.net.in 30 OVT w/ext

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillpupp

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
Passport.net.in 30 OVT with ext

I just registered this one a few days ago.I was kind of surprised A) Microsoft didn't grab it,as they own a few .net.(cc) names and had 6+ months to register it and B) that no one else registered it before me.

Great one-worder with traffic.What do you think for a reseller price? Thanks.
 
Enjoy the traffic while it lasts.
 
depends on the traffic...

watch for TM problems as well...
 
Passport is a dictionary word. I don't see how there is a TM issue with this. So, everytime I get my passport renewed or someone says passport it automatically means, Microsoft?

Good name, worth fighting for if it comes to that.

I would like to add. I think the name would be better if it was passport.in or co.in. But, should I pay a tax for filing for a visa online or getting my id and passport renewed to Microsoft? Sorry no TM, don't worry about it. Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom