Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

PayLater .com GENERIC, MARKETABLE, TM FREE, REGGED SINCE 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm putting out very early feelers to see what this name is worth. If the price exceeds my internal expectations, I WILL sell.

Name: PayLater.com
registrar: Network Solutions
registered since: 11/30/1999
registered until: 11/30/2008
relevant industry: Mortgages, Credit Cards, Financing, Loans, Layaway
TM possibility: Pay-Later.com is an established site created in 2004. My registration of the dash-free version precedes this by 5 years. Also, the term "pay later" is a standard U.S. colloquialism. I have never been contacted regarding a TM, and I doubt I ever will be (however, I am not a lawyer nor a psychic, and can't guarantee this won't happen in the future).
other info: there is an existing site on paylater.com. This is NOT part of the sale, as the name is where the value is at, but I can include it with no warranty if the domain is sold.

Sales pitch: This is an 8 year old domain. It's 2 words, and eight character. It's extremely relevant, generic, and marketable. It describes the American consumer philosophy to a tee, and is used in sales pitches and casual speak ALL THE TIME. There are plenty of companies that would die for a domain of this quality. Besides for that, the relevant market is BIG BUCKS. The mortgage industry, the credit card industry, and the loan industry are HUGE HUGE markets.

price: There is no BIN price, but please send offers no less than MID $XX,XXX

Please PM me if you have any questions so I can post a relevant faq. Offers should be posted or PM'ed. Identities will be kept private, but the dollar amount of PM'ed offers will be posted to this thread.

Thanks!

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom