• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

payment from sedo with no paypal fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
610
Reaction score
1
Hi all, I have a quick question.
Do they have paypal fees if they paypal the payment of one of my domain sold on sedo to my paypal business account?
And if I change my paypal address filed on sedo to a paypal personal account does the $500 limitition on the paypal part still apply?
Thanks.:boink:
 
I believe so. If the sell is less than $500 go to personal, more just go to business account.
 
I do not have a business account with Paypal but on my last sale there last week I did not get charged any fees. It was an x,xxx sale. I think they are on a mass pay system with paypal.
 
I do not have a business account with Paypal but on my last sale there last week I did not get charged any fees. It was an x,xxx sale. I think they are on a mass pay system with paypal.
So sedo paypal-ed xxxx to your personal account?
This is really good to know.:ok:
 
But I think the country to which the money is being send matters e.g. there is no big limitation of funds transfer if your paypal is registered in the USA!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom