• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PayPal down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
6
Anybody else having problems logging into PayPal right now?
I keep getting an error message, "Message 3004". :?:


...
 
Yes it continued all day , up-down.
It means maintenance , They like the code thing :)
 
Yeah, its down where I'm at too. Its annoying, I have to buys pending and have to sit around here waiting for them.
 
Yes, same problem here. It is annoying. Hope it's back up real soon. Does anyone know if bills I have on autopay can still be deducted from the account, even though I can't login?

Five minutes later:

I'm now getting this message.

We are currently performing weekly maintenance on the PayPal website and it is temporarily unavailable. We estimate that it will be available at approximately 11:30 AM PDT.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
 
down in NC as well.
I just want to pay for my domains.
 
Now working for me
 
Working again for me too, but extremely slow... :veryangry:

...
 
Actually... when trying to check the history, I get that "history.paypal.com" can't be found. Is that a new sub domain, or did it use to be that? I've never thought about it.

...
 
iam logged in :P

i can able to access it
 
regged a couple names at Godaddy today and paypal option wasn't available.
 
I tried to pay for a domain through godaddy, but the option was removed. I was able to use my Paypal virtual debit card though ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom