• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Paypal Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyD

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Hello,
My account has come under routine maintenance at Paypal, and it requires me to verify my bank account,change password, and question.
The problem I am having is with the bank account, I am putting in my account number and it just keeps saying its the wrong one. I know its right because I was able to withdraw money from the bank account through Paypal a week before this all happened.
Does anyone know if the branch number or something else has to be added to it? I could not find any of this in there help section:-(:veryangry
 
This happens to me also. I have had this problem since about 2 months ago. But the paypal reps are basically retarded. I have emailed them 6 times, and NONE of the reps know the problem. I remember one of the rep told me to phone, so I made the long distance call, and the phone is always on voice mail >:[ $15 long distance fee gone to dust.

I also remember one time a rep replied, and told me to press the radio button next to my bank account. I browsed through the ENTIRE paypal site, and dont see it.

I tried to input my 100% correct account number 4 times, but I aint trying the 5th time, and I am sure you know why. Anyway, I again tried to ask for the manager, but then he says the only way of contact is the customer service phone number, and email -_-

Paypal reps, you SUCK!
 
I hope I don't have to pay that much to call them.:veryangry I have $400 sitting in the account that was going towards one of my new projects, then this happened:-(
 
i am sure you are aware of all the spoof paypal emails requesting details, sometimes they are that good they fool the best of us. The Ebay tool bar sorts out any chance of you making an error by reporting these sites who spoof paypal and ebay.
 
Well make sure that the address you are visiting to change your details is at paypal.com domain. I indeed hope that you are aware of the concept of phishing scam.
 
This is Paypal, I am using https://www.paypal.com. I make sure to delete most of those fake paypal emails, and only click open the ones where you receive, or send money. I am well aware of what phishing scams are, and take all the precautions not to get caught in one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom