• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

paypal sticks at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
I was one that got hit by fraud here a while back. The charge was reversed and thats understandable. Thanks to help here got made mostly whole. But paypal finally resolved, even though I called and wrote and said finish it, give money back but they arent set up that way. But after all that they hit me with $10, and unlike a refund they keep their fees.

I mean they money on this deal. I get stolen from and go through all that mess, try to make right as soon as possible, and they decide to charge me twice. What a great business model, if there was a way to be in this business without paypal.......
 
Escrow.com gets the job done, but its usually for big purchases.
 
yes they are fine, but I do many small sells, sadly not just large sales, and the in question was mostly small as well.

I just think its poor pratice on their part. the credit isnt charged all though its a real pain for him. Not only do I lose my product, they charge me extra. They make money on me being stole from.

There is absolutely no longer customer service or business ethics, its all bottom line. if 99% of my business wasnt from paypal or if there was a solution other than storm pay, I would make the switch today, or about a year ago.
 
Your very right. There are thousands of users who feel the same exact backlash from paypal, because of their poor business practices. There are many who lost $xx,xxx in similar scenarious through paypal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom