Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Pc problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi it's a little unrelateed to domain names but on my home pc, some of the text on some websites become so small i cant read them, i have checked some of the display settings comparing them from my pc to my laptop, but they all seem to be the same. I have now just bought dreamweaver 2004 and the writings so small on my pc that i cant read the help information! But it's ok on my laptop??????

Any help or suggestions will be gratefully received!!!!

I have thought about re-formatting my pc but i am going to leave that as a totally last resort!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NEVER talk about formatting that easily. (I once had an IBM phone support staff asking me to reformat my hard drive when it's clearly a hardware/mechanical problem. ;p)

If it is just for the font size, you don't want to do that! And from your post, the problem seems to be local/specific to your BROWSER (i.e. IE, right); so I would guess even with all effort failed, you only need to reinstall your Internet Explorer.

And are you sure you have already exhausted all font size setting?

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The thing is i am using AOL9 so that most probably the root of the problem, but i can't change isp's yet because i haven't been with them for over 12 months. It never used to be like this. Maybe i will try to change back to AOL8 again.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorted it now, it was after all that stress, something to do with IE (even though i dont use it!)

I must admit AOL live help has done me proud this time, but it still doesn't make me want to stay with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators