• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale PENDING DELETE question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Status: PENDINGDELETE
Updated Date: 02-mar-2003

Info above from a whois.

1. In order to determine the exact time of expiration, simply add 5 days to March 2nd, right? This name will become available on March 7th at 2:00 pm eastern time if I am correct or am I missing something here.
 
I think March 8th at 2:00 , thats my opinion
 
It does look like it has been 6 days instead of 5 since the drops resumed.
 
Yes, it become avail on the 6th day according to my tracking so far and not always at 2pm.
 
23 hours from now, domain.

I just registered dropped domain with this info :

Status: PENDINGDELETE
Updated Date: 01-mar-2003
Creation Date: 21-dec-1999
Expiration Date: 21-dec-2002
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom