• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Personals Website

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stueynet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
721
Reaction score
0
I hope it is ok if I get a website appraisal. The domain is not relevant and I don't want to post it but it is catchy.

I am curious about the value of this business. It is a niche personals site with 8,000 members. Active members are more like 1,500 to 2,000. The site is 100% free but there is an upgrade option which gives you more space etc...

Some info at a glance:
- The traffic is 600 uniques per day and growing
- Ad revenue is $300 per month and growing
- Premium Subscription revenue is $100 per month
- Adwords expense is $9 - $10 per day.
- Around 30 new signups per day

The engine itself is top notch and the design is very high end with a bunch of custom features both for the users and for increasing traffic (viral tools).

I am curious what the market is paying for these types of sites.

Any feedback is welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom