• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale PhoneTones.net - $1 Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
869
Reaction score
0
Auction is now over, thank you to all participants :D
 
Thanks Beatz. As I recall, you also participated in my last phonetone.net auction, you were close :).

Thank you, do I hear a raise of $2?
 
Hi everyone, just a current update:

Auction stands at $25 with blueintr in the lead. Ends at 11:30 AM next day, thats approx. 16 hours from now :D
Do I hear a higher bid?
 
And the auction is over! Congratulations to Blueintr! I'll PM you now
 
Blueintr hasn't yet responded to my PM's, so Domainer111 if he doesn't respond you can have the name.
 
Yes, thank you blueintr. Deal is complete, AUCTION OVER :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom