Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

phpnuke.net (4K type-ins/month)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like Gabriel is the only one with ethics in this transaction.

Also seems Domstar is a stroker who is just trying to tie up this domain forever, and keep Gabriel from getting his money in a reasonable time period.

With 3 time extensions to pay already expired, Gabriel has no obligation to wait any longer, especially after being threatened by the "buyer".

Domstar

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To Nitronet:

Fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However, I will expect a public apology when Gabriel acknowledges payment.

You have some nerve making such a comment.

To everyone else:

I publicly affirm:

I will donate $1000 to DNForum and pay $100 to every person in this thread (except Nitronet because of his arrogant statements) who indicated they wanted the domain after Gabriel agreed to sell it to us, as of this time and date, if it turns out any of the following is found to be untrue: I sent the order to our bank by fax and courier, the bank acknowledged receipt of it and they have emailed me indicating that payment has been sent using the information supplied to us by Gabriel. (I can't make any guarantees about any other bank in the process, all I can do is guarantee what I have control of.)

I used to come to these forums years ago and quit because of some arrogant and snotty people. I returned to these forums thinking maybe the place has matured. Obviously not everyone has.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damn, I really need that $100...

Looking at your promptness in paying, I'm probably not missing much.

We aren't arrogant or snotty, we just know it doesn't take 10 days to wire money.

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Look Domstar, I don't want an enemy, even when it's not my fault. Then I will be more patient and will wait until Wednesday/15 for the money.
I have checked the info that I sent you about my bank and it's correct.
By the way, I really would like to know why you can't use Paypal or Western Union or why you sent the wire transfer request to the bank by Fedex instead of going in person to the bank.
Also, to the other pals interested in the domain name, sorry, seems to be it was a mistake to accept a wire transfer as payment, but it was accepted anyway.
This is my last time extension. If the money didn't arrive until Wednesday at nigth, I will sale the domain name on Thursday/15.
Regards,
--
Gabriel P.

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone in the sale! This is a great domain.

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So cheap, stop selling domains to fast ;D

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gpinchev said:
Now I ask to the people who read this thread:
What do I have to do?
How long to I must wait for the payment?

--
Gabriel P.

You asked for opinion, here is mine. You should honour your sale and be patient. Domstar will definitely want this domain especially when a lots of people offer to buy if the deal doesn't go thru.

One of my transactions at Escrow.com started since January 1st, it's still not closed yet till now. 90% of my transactions with Escrow closed within 7 days, but this one doesn't. And in the past, Sedo took 6 weeks to close any of my transactions.

From what I see, the reason you're impatient is because you're thinking that you made mistake selling it cheaper than it should be. And you have options to sell it to others and get money faster.

Anyway, as us here always say, honour your sale!

.biz

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments. Answering to some of them:
- I think the price is OK.
- Yes, I think I made a mistake accepting a wire transfer instead of fast payment.
- I am impatient because the money was expected for some days ago.
- About honouring the sale, I have honoured it, but I will not wait for the payment more than 15 days as I think it's enough time. Believe me.
- About Sedo or Escrow.com, are not good examples. This is a direct transaction.
--
Gabriel P.

Carloz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gpinchev said:
- About Sedo or Escrow.com, are not good examples. This is a direct transaction.
--
Gabriel P.
Even though it seems to be a direct transaction from the buyer's bank to your bank, the transaction may be routed through several additional banks.

I hope you get your money soon.

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The money has arrived to my bank.
I apologize openly with Domstar!

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that the transaction has been successfully concluded. Nice Sale

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom