Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Physician.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Opportunity to purchase prime domain and site –

Physician.info

+ Key heath-related domain works well with .INFO extension

+ Includes site content

+ Unique visitors per day for August,2003 through March, 2004 as follows:
150 August, 2003
137 Sept, 2003
108 Oct, 2003
90 Nov, 2003
110 Dec, 2003
141 Jan, 2004
153 Feb, 2004
201 March, 2004

+ Currently earning AdSense income, plus domain appreciation potential. Started tracking separate AdSense revenue on April 12th. Earning $8 per day (approx. equate $240/month) since then. Plus opportunity for domain appreciation based on .INFO sales trends (see dnjournal.com).

+ 10,811 "page impressions" since April 12th.

+ Why am I selling if I am a fan of .INFO appreciation potential? I have over 100 websites, including several significant .INFO domains, plus several more .INFOs to develop and I am diversifying my investments. I will probably purchase some land in California this summer.

Price: $9,000 (approx 3 years earnings at current earnings even without domain appreciation or continued earnings growth)

Please send inquiries via PM or you may post here.

Register for the auction

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great name! Good luck Bob!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is one of the top-tier .info names and a very nicely developed site,

Well worth your asking price, even much more to a corporate end user.

The AdSense on the site is very well targeted and should bring steady income.

P.S. Good to see you at Dnf Bob, and best wishes.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
revenue seems to have doubled since I posted this

sale over

thanks to all

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for visiting the one and only best domain name forum on the planet!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomeBase said:
revenue seems to have doubled since I posted this. sale over. thanks to all

Ho Bob, Nice to see you here once in while. As you can tell from other posts I have made at dnf, I am really negative toward info (and biz) names. This is based in part on really bad experiences trying to get traffic to the few info & biz sites I have.

One of them (whos name you know of - sent to you via pm mos ago) gets 1/hit/week, even though it's a top quality 1-word financial name with more than 3 million returns at Google, and has a nice small developed website with some inbound and outbbound links, and SEO work done. My other info/biz sites are also very poor traffic wise, basically zero.

I am wondering if you would be so nice to share some details on how in the world your nice physician site gets such surprisingly good traffic. Thanks.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would be a nice sister to my Physicians.org :)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames.com said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames.com said:

LOL :) Perhaps you and CoolHost should have smack down challenge? ;)

(Due to increased demands of my day job, I have been visiting all the domain forums less than I once did and am no longer a mod at any... although I continue to track Alexa stats for old times sake :) )

clemzonguy said:
did someone buy or did you get cold feet :-#:

I got cold feet because AdSense revenue seems to have gone up a lot -- to $25 a day -- so I am really not interested selling even at the price I originally posted. If revenue continues at current pace, that is only around 12 months revenue which is too low for my taste. Even I am suprised by this increase and I have been an .INFO fan since Gore invented the internet. ;)

RealNames said:
Ho Bob, Nice to see you here once in while. As you can tell from other posts I have made at dnf, I am really negative toward info (and biz) names. This is based in part on really bad experiences trying to get traffic to the few info & biz sites I have.

One of them (whos name you know of - sent to you via pm mos ago) gets 1/hit/week, even though it's a top quality 1-word financial name with more than 3 million returns at Google, and has a nice small developed website with some inbound and outbbound links, and SEO work done. My other info/biz sites are also very poor traffic wise, basically zero.

I am wondering if you would be so nice to share some details on how in the world your nice physician site gets such surprisingly good traffic. Thanks.

I never count on typin traffic. I develop sites and then try to increase their Google ranking. Physician.info has increasing Google ranking and links. For example, try a Google search for "Find a Physician in ___________" where ___________ is your state (if inU.S.) or country...and see if Physician.info is on the first page of Google results. For exmple, I have around a dozen geographic .INFO portals -- all of which include links to Physician.info. I am not an expert, though, compared to many folks on these forums.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Dome

You can add the bozo leaders from DS to the smack down challenge and make it interesting. This could be a nice coming out article in the soon to come DNForum magazine. Hopefully you can take the lead :cheesy:

DomeBase said:
LOL :) Perhaps you and CoolHost should have smack down challenge? ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even I am suprised by this increase and I have been an .INFO fan since Gore invented the internet. ;)

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames.com said:
Hey Dome

You can add the bozo leaders from DS to the smack down challenge and make it interesting. This could be a nice coming out article in the soon to come DNForum magazine. Hopefully you can take the lead :cheesy:

Hmmm... sounds like I have stumbled upon some strong history here. I don't know any bozos personally, but I'll see if WWF (Webmaster Wrestling Foundation) can arrange a special match between the forums. You need a more appropriate nick to participate, though -- something more like the "The Classic Avenger" or the "Domainiac" or "The Urminator" -- something like that. I'll see if I can rent an arena with lots of chairs and stuff to throw around. Should draw quite a crowd. Of course, if you would like me to participate, I'll need a new nick as well -- something like "DoomBase" or "The Gutsy Professor" -- I'll also need to bulk up... so give me enough lead time.
:bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom