• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.PK : Seeing Action or MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
I would like to know if any DNF members have noticed more views and clicks on their .pk domains?
I own a few english word generics parked at Sedo which are receiving a few but steady views and clicks.
Please share.
Cheers
 
I can confirm from a month my premium .pk such as Golf.pk are doing better.
 
Thanks Lorenzo.
I have noticed most of the action is coming from Pakistan as well which suggests this niche market may be picking up a little.

Anyone else??
 
Thanks Lorenzo.
I have noticed most of the action is coming from Pakistan as well which suggests this niche market may be picking up a little.

Anyone else??

considering the population of Pakistan and its internet penetration which is very low compared to the population, the future is great for .pk names.
They are just getting used to the new shorter extension.
 
considering the population of Pakistan and its internet penetration which is very low compared to the population, the future is great for .pk names.
They are just getting used to the new shorter extension.

My thoughts precisely!!
Here's to the .pk future
 
WoW iam from pakistan and i didnt liked to register .pk domains now i think i will go and register some premium ones lol wish me good luck hehehe
 
WoW iam from pakistan and i didnt liked to register .pk domains now i think i will go and register some premium ones lol wish me good luck hehehe

That's OK. I am from Canada and did not adequately appreciate the future of .ca either.
Oh, well:greenwink:

PS most premiums are gone.

"It's not what is but rather what will be"
 
I am seeing great rev on .com.pk and .pk names. They are some good earners for me at DS.
 
Dredging up old threads for updates :)
I have continued to notice that .PK generics generate views and clicks at Sedo.
For example:
Medical.pk : 4 views / 2 clicks and $0.73 in past 32 days

Not quite paying the reg fees but getting there!

Anyone??

Note: Sale of Weather.Pk on Sedo For 1000 euros recently
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom