• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PKSubban(dot)com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PalSys

Zendevi.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Any hockey fans out there? I purchased this domain while young P.K. Subban was excelling in the World Junior Hockey Championships last year. He is a first round draft pick of the Montreal Canadiens, is attending their development camp as I type this. He is sure to make the team for the 2009-2010 season and will be a force in the NHL for years to come.

I've currently got a site online at the domain (looks terrible and is in need of some work, I know) - feel free to ignore that. The site does receive about 10 uniques per day right now. The site ranks on the first page of Google when I search for "PK Subban" (screenshot).

Just looking for offers, ready to let it go at the right price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom