• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed placeyourbets.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koripete

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I am currently negotiating for the sale of placeyourbets.com
and would appreciate any appraisals.

Thanks in advance,
Eric
 
OOooooo Nice name. VERY nice.

I'd say higher than $10,000. I'd bet on it. :)

VERY nice

GoPC
 
Nice name indeed. I am no pro at evaluating names, but definitely say 10K is not unreasonable. Can't help but think of smokey OTB places when I hear the name.
 
Thanks for the info... it's a
big help right now.

Eric
 
placeyourbets.com is worth $40-60,000 - it's such a popluar saying and the name says it all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom