• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Planned-Parenthood.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzrod

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi all

I am offering Planned-parenthood.org for sale. It has a massive RPM of $140 as a PARKED page! ($140 from ad clicks per 1,000 visitors). Imagine what it could have as a website with some content on it!

Please provide a bid. I am reasonable and don't have crazy ideas re pricing.

We can transact on Escrow.com (I feel safer that way) - I will even pay the fees.

Rod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom