• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PlayMoola.com - Now an Auction! Ends May 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
AUCTION ENDED

AS REQUESTED: WEBSITE IS NOW GOING UP FOR AUCTION, WHICH ENDS MAY 17TH, WEDNESDAY AT 11:59PM CENTRAL TIME. Highest offer or highest BIN will take it then. If someone offers a BIN others will have 24 hours to offer a higher BIN. Regardless, this ends May 17th, winner takes all.

HIGHEST BID: $400
BIN: Listed at the bottom of this post.

UPDATES

May 15th - Site has been digg.com'ed and is now getting a surge of traffic. As of 1:00pm, Central time, there have been 877 uniques. More stats

May 13th - People are asking why I don't lower the bin. I believe people are waiting around to see how it performs since it's only been up since May 2nd. I don't see why I should compromise on this. Let's list the facts:

- Site is a niche website
- Site is about the 'latest internet craze'
- The domain is pretty darn decent and relevant
- Recieves great search engine listing
- Getting decent traffic for no advertising
- Was listed in 3 major search engines in less than 2 weeks
- Code is custom scripted and self maintaining
- Is making revenue
- Is getting traffic via word of mouth

Uniques Per Day

02 May, Tue 12
03 May, Wed 19
04 May, Thu 37
05 May, Fri 79
06 May, Sat 126
07 May, Sun 52
08 May, Mon 99

09 May, Tue 132
10 May, Wed 138
11 May, Thu 76
12 May, Fri 121
13 May, Sat 92

Keywords

Google: moola invites
Google: moola strategy
Google: free moola invite
Google: playmoola
Google: how to play moola
Google: moola.com
MSN Search: link:moola.com
MSN Search: moola
Yahoo: "moola strategy"

Revenue

May 2nd - May 13th - $1.87

338 out of 709 Visitors have bookmarked the website. 47.6 %

Listed on the following search engines: Google, Yahoo, MSN, A9.com.

May 9th - There seems to be confusion on whether the scripting is complete. The scripting IS complete. However, additional coding will be a higher BIN.

May 8th - Now indexed in Yahoo, MSN and Google and getting great keywords: http://extremetracking.com/open;ref1?login=inbyte

----------------------------
Offers wanted on PlayMoola.com. It's a website where people can add and get their own Moola invite. It's only been up for 4 days and traffic is increasing everyday. Installation is included.

It comes with unique scripting and its self maintaining.

Traffic details are here: http://extremetracking.com/open?login=inbyte

Just an update. PlayMoola.com made 21 cents today with 79 uniques. Wahoo. Seem to be getting a lot of referrals from Stumble Upon. Already got indexed on MSN, but not Yahoo or Google as of yet.

BIN

I am trying something unique with the BIN price:

$400 BIN - buy site as is with no additional coding or consulting. It will be required to leave the script credited to NerdByte.com and I will be allowed to sell the script to other places (not as a Moola invite but as other invites if I want).

$600 BIN- buy site as is with no additional coding or consulting. You get to remove credit to me and you keep full rights to the script which means I cannot sell it anywhere else.

$800 BIN - buy site with code improvement/updates and consulting. I will help consult you on ideas on how to improve the script, if needed and recode it. I will also help consult you as far as promoting. You get to remove credit to me and keep full rights of the script.

Also, whoever is interested here are some google links for moola invite keywords on google. It's a craze in communities:

Invite Moola
Free Moola Invites
Moola Invites

Forgot to mention. People are PAYING for these invites in communities. That is what makes PlayMoola.com special, you can get them for free.
 
How does it work?
 
stueynet said:
How does it work?

It works through PHP and a database. When someone adds Moola invites, the script will check to see if the input is a number. Everything else will be blocked. It also blocks blank entries and injection attempts. When a valid invite is added, it will be added to the database.

If an invite is invalid, a user can report the invite (with the checkbox image - please don't click it, its a live website). When 3 people report the same invite as invalid, the database will delete the invite.

Edit: Also updated to reflect that installation will be included.
 
I still don't understand what this site is about.
 
$25 How many invites are in the database?
 
spademill said:
I still don't understand what this site is about.

It would probably help if you knew what Moola was. Go to Moola.com for more info.

jdk said:
$25 How many invites are in the database?

Not very many since the site is only a few days old. I'll be getting more added and promoting it for more invites.

I am trying something unique with the BIN price:

$400 BIN - buy site as is with no additional coding or consulting. It will be required to leave the script credited to NerdByte.com and I will be allowed to sell the script to other places (not as a Moola invite but as other invites if I want).

$600 BIN- buy site as is with no additional coding or consulting. You get to remove credit to me and you keep full rights to the script which means I cannot sell it anywhere else.

$800 BIN - buy site with code improvement/updates and consulting. I will help consult you on ideas on how to improve the script, if needed and recode it. I will also help consult you as far as promoting. You get to remove credit to me and keep full rights of the script.
 
I bid $30 just to figure out what the hell it is and why it's popular if it is?

I'll bid higher if you explain the "change your email address" problem.
 
spademill said:
I bid $30 just to figure out what the hell it is and why it's popular if it is?

Did you go to Moola.com? It's an invite only website where you are given a penny to play a game. Each time you win a game, your earnings double. The pennies are paid by advertisers. The ultimate goal is to reach level 30 and win $10 million dollars. It's quite an addicting game :)

spademill said:
I'll bid higher if you explain the "change your email address" problem.

Usernames are assigned by email address. If you don't change the email address associated on the invite (when you get it from PlayMoola.com) it locks out that email address to never be used again. Also, it can pose as a security risk.

Whoever uses an invite from PlayMoola.com will have to change the email associated on the account (because you only get an invite code when it is sent to an email address, the invitor has to sent it to an email they have access to so they can add the code to PlayMoola)

When you sign up for Moola, you can't change the email address until AFTER you sign up with your code. This is the way Moola's invites work and I haven't found a way around it yet.

It's just like the google gmail invites, except you can't pick your email address. You can only change it after you register and sign in.

Also, whoever is interested here are some google links for moola invite keywords on google. It's a craze in communities:

Invite Moola
Free Moola Invites
Moola Invites

Forgot to mention. People are PAYING for these invites in communities. That is what makes PlayMoola.com special, you can get them for free.
 
I'll leave my BIN offer as is. because I haven'y gotten a reply from you and I need more info on transferring the site.
 
spademill said:
I'll leave my BIN offer as is. because I haven'y gotten a reply from you and I need more info on transferring the site.

I did reply....about a little over an hour ago.
 
I did not receive a reply. Switch to email if it suits you.

Seems to be broken anyway, every click returns invalid invite code.
 
spademill said:
I did not receive a reply. Switch to email if it suits you.

Seems to be broken anyway, every click returns invalid invite code.

It's not broken. People are just using invites. Which is why I'm about to promote the site to solicit invites....
 
Thanks,

My offer stands for the next 12 hours or so, need some sleep. Will check back in the morning.
 
spademill said:
Thanks,

My offer stands for the next 12 hours or so, need some sleep. Will check back in the morning.

Sorry, your BIN is too low. $400 is the lowest set BIN.

Today's updates: PlayMoola made the #1 spot for 'moola invites' on MSN! #2 for 'moola invite'.
 
How do you get more invites in the database? Where do they come from?
 
stueynet said:
How do you get more invites in the database? Where do they come from?

Others who visit the website and add theirs. Or from asking around.

ajenson05 said:
What is the high bid now?

The highest bid now is $30.


EDIT: Update. Now indexed in Yahoo, MSN and Google and getting great keywords: http://extremetracking.com/open;ref1?login=inbyte

Correction: highest bid is jdk - $25.

I cancel spademill's bid and any future bids on this website due to him being a little copy/paste happy: http://www.namepros.com/free-resources/195467-moola-resource-and-strategy-free-invites.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom