• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please advise, which domain is better for a gadget forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avensen

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
274
Reaction score
1
Hi! Please advise, which domain is better for a forum about a popular gadget:

gadgetnamechat.com
gadgetnameboard.com
gadgetnameboards.com

Which would be better for a forum? Thank you.
 
I would pick gadgetnamechat.com over the others

But if the last letter of the name of the gadget is a c or ch, then maybe go with board.
 
GADGETBOARD.COM

That's available. Be fast and get it.
 
mis-read your post.

thought it was a 3 word name.

I guess either of the singular versions are ok.

sorry
 
gadgettalk.com is also available.

I like simple and more general for a discussion forum domain name.

I'm not a fan of the word board in a domain name to describe message boards. You get the board/boards confusion (you can just reg both) and the singular word board is like bored. Although that's a lame excuse to not like the domain. :)

The word chat in gadgetnamechat.com implies IM to me.
 
gadgettalk.com is also available.

I like simple and more general for a discussion forum domain name.

I'm not a fan of the word board in a domain name to describe message boards. You get the board/boards confusion (you can just reg both) and the singular word board is like bored. Although that's a lame excuse to not like the domain. :)

The word chat in gadgetnamechat.com implies IM to me.

gadgettalk.com -- unfortunately this one is taken.

Yes, personally I don't like the 'board' or 'boards' endings much too. 'talk' and 'forum' are better.

I think I'll stick with *chat.com domain. Thank you! :bounce:
 
hehe, what the hell did I whois last night? duh. gadgettalk.com is taken. That domain has the 2 letter, (gadgetalk.com), confusing "tt" problem anyways. :)

Looks like GadgetChat.com might be available for purchase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom