Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Please appraise Pharmaceutical.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I'm in the process of developing this site for my business. This is the ICANN/Neulevel .biz name, and in fact was among the .biz b2 names. I'm wondering what others think this domain name might be worth.

You opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

If its any help to valuation the .com sold a few months ago (webmagic) I beleive it got around $4000. I would say the .biz is worth perhaps $35-100, though hard to say as I haven't seen any .biz names really sell yet, indeed I think the rules about selling them are quite tight.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is likely to be some time before major corporations will be interested in buying a .biz name. They are all focused squarely on .coms for their corporate identities.

I would like to see that change over time as variety is the spice of life - but that is the way it is today. I would try to develop a site with the name and hang on to it for a couple of years. Then you would have a much better chance of selling it.

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well heck, for $4,000.00, I would have bought pharmaceutical.com! :eek:

I'll certainly get more value out of using pharmaceutical.biz myself. That figure is certainly not persuasive at all. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom