Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Please appraise these 3

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

chris

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hosturl.com - The only problem I see is that a lot of people may not have a clue of what a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) is (hopefully not including most of the webmaster market). I like this name, though, and I think you could sell it for $75-$100.

cscripts.com - This one is pretty ambiguous. If you're referring to the C programming language then it would be incorrect terminology because most C programmers (myself included) don't refer to its code as being a script but a program (because it's a compiled language versus an interpreted language).

If you're referring to the first letter as being an acronym for "computer" then it's still pretty ambiguous and someone could ask themselves a million questions about its meaning (What OS? What programming language?...).

I can't see much value in it.

mp3stadium.com - I don't see much value in this name either. Maybe $10-$15.

Good luck,
Chris

I'd say hosturl.com is worth something, I don't see much value in the other two unfortunately.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
****. HostURL is worth something?
Man, I seen it yesterday. And was considering picking it up, but it just didn't sound right, and no other extensions were taking.
And I dont buy names that arent in demand, and have at the least, dot net and dot org taken.

Anyway, as already stated, not much value in those two domains.
And host url, is alright. You can prob get $40 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom