• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please do not allow self serving posters to destroy threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 73132

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
42
That happened and I pm'ed you. Please do not allow negative posts that have NOTHING to do with the thread in the replies and also NOT allow people to do that. Remove their posts where applicable and really tell them they can't act like that in the community.
Am surprised what happened and I pm'd 2 of you to please do the right thing. I as a member just let it go but it is wrong when you allow thread destroyers just seeking their own ends. At that point it is a dnforum special group and I really don't believe it is but I do hope you take action against people trying to hurt others on here.
 
Upvote 0
Just use the report post icon at the bottom of the offending post
 
Thanks John and thanks for the info I sold grandma (how did you ever come up with that name? :-) )
 
Seriously, get over it. When you start a thread posing as a "serious buyer" - then ask to buy domains for $1 to $10 a piece, I think that you deserve a comment about how silly it is.

Is DNForum turning into a village of lowballers and penny pinchers? I hope not.
 
Once you start deciding which threads it's OK to post such comments in, it's a slippery slope ... and can easily turn into a free-for-all.

Better just to shake your head, move on, let the other forum members choose to ignore that poster (which will happen if he or she deserves it), and handle your own business.

(My 2 cents.)
 
I agree, with the exception being that when the post says "Serious buyer here" then it's obviously an oxymoron.
Same with people that start threads looking to buy e.g. LLL .com domains for $3k a piece.
I'd say, go to NamePros then, there's plenty of riff-raff there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom