Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Please review my two new sites, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrone

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have two new sites that I have been working on the last week or so.. They are sister sites so they work hand-in-hand together..

The first one I launched is "Maine Cannabis Bliss". MCB lists everything people in Maine need to know about acquirring a medical marijuana law. It also lists caregivers to get them their medicine, and links to online and local stores so they can purchase the needed items to grow their own.. Many other things are listed on the site as well to help people.
- Please tell me what you think about the domain, and the website design / potential (please remember, this is medical purposes and there is nothing illegal about this). http://www.MaineCannabisBliss.com

The second site is called "Maine Marijuana Talk". I personally like this domain name because of how straight forward it is. I have a forum running on there right now, and I just put it up a few days ago.. Let me know what you think please & thanks! http://www.MaineMarijuanaTalk.com - ALSO - I am offering 200 DNF$ for anyone who signs up and makes 10 posts on my forums.. 25+ posts and I'll make you a free banner for your website!

Thanks in advance for the input! Remember guys, medical marijuana is a new-ish thing in Maine. We have had a medical law in place since 1999, but just now in 2009 we had a new law that allows the state to provide the medicine to the patients. This making it much easier for the community to get involved and stay connected. That is what the purpose of these websites are, to help as many people as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators