Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

news The Far Right’s Favorite Web Host Has a Shadowy New Owner

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A technology company that has been essential in keeping far-right and extremist websites online was acquired last year by a firm that operates an empire of shell companies across the United States, according to people familiar with the deal.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Is this about that registered agency service company that adds additional layer of privacy for them? .. if yes, it was laid out here https://domainincite.com/29434-epik-gets-acquired-again-the-plot-thickens

.. don't know much about Epik, there are lots of roumers and pain (that is for sure).. though, calling this an acquisition is too much :)

the whole article looks really really weak :( .. I can't believe they have published so poor article.. maybe somebody has sponsored it > then I could see why it is published (the tone and direction of isn't journalism > it seems to be to destroy the brand).
a random thought: is somebody trying to buy Epik really cheap?? .. or, have they offended somebody so much, that this person sees this as a personal vendetta?

.. I'm not taking Epik's stand (especially, as haven't got a clue what is going on there) > but, the article stinks and it seems there is a bigger game out there.. wouldn't you agree?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom