• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Poker.bs ending on ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I bought it!

Did I over pay? Any comments from the gurus here please?

thanks,
 
I think you did but who knows. We will just have to wait and see what happens with the extension or how you develop it. Then again im still mad at you for buying stockbuddy.com :)
 
3.6 seems a fair price. Although I would try to get a bit more out of my poker dot tl.

@namematers: the great thing about these perfect keywords are high ppc prices on parking services where you are not allowed to set your own keywords. if you manage to get it into search engines, it will payoff. :)
 
byalik said:
I think you did but who knows. We will just have to wait and see what happens with the extension or how you develop it. Then again im still mad at you for buying stockbuddy.com :)

Thanks for the comments guys! Do u really like stockbuddy.com name? so much? :-)
 
IMO, You got a very good buy.

the Poker Name will hold its value for many years to come.

So, no I dont think you over paid at all.


:)
 
I really wanted that name because I like 2 word brandable domains.
 
That's a great name and I don't think you have overpaid. Good luck.
 
$100 per year. It came with a 2year registartion with the sale..

thanks,
 
xmas13 said:
poker.bs is useless for SEO and useless as a type-in domain, plus i dont like the URL, well you wanted my opinion, i gave it. even for 10 dollars i would not register it for web development, its only good to speculate.


Please justify that. Thank you.

xmas13 said:
poker.bs is useless for SEO and useless as a type-in domain, plus i dont like the URL, well you wanted my opinion, i gave it. even for 10 dollars i would not register it for web development, its only good to speculate.


I`m still waiting with interest your motivation to say poker.bs is useless. Tks.
 
italiandragon said:
Please justify that. Thank you.




I`m still waiting with interest your motivation to say poker.bs is useless. Tks.

I've been misunderstood. PM sent :typing:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom