• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Poker domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Curious to see if anyone has poker domains in their portfolio. If so, also wondering what you have learned about proper monetization. I have a domain that needs development Playpoker.us.com and would like some suggestions.
 
I have "pokernerd.com" and direct it to PartyPoker. I get about five signups per month at $65 each.

I suspect I could develop the site and do a lot more with it, but who has the time?
 
Yah, I checked out PartyPoker and Poker.com. They seem to be the best way to go. Thanks...
 
cambler said:
I have "pokernerd.com" and direct it to PartyPoker. I get about five signups per month at $65 each.

I suspect I could develop the site and do a lot more with it, but who has the time?

Whats your conversion rate?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom