• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PokerFaq.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

M7i

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I am accepting offers for the domain PokerFaq.net

It is registered at namecheap.com and expires in August 2006.
 
$40 offer via pm. Will accept offers through Monday 5:00PM EST.(GMT-4)
 
I am waiting to here back from the high bidder. I PM'd him this morning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom