Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed pokergamesforum.com profitable long running poker forum for sale (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1st buyer has been MIA for 4 days and the transaction was to have taken place already so I am putting the site back up for sale.

see the previous sales thread here:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=118371

check out the site:

http://www.pokergamesforum.com

that isn't the actual domain of the site, it's just pointing there because i don't want the real domain getting indexed in a sales thread. The sale of the site comes with the domains pokergameforums.com and pokergamesforum.com the PRIMARY domain of the site is a .ca, so if you're not a Canadian citizen, I figure we could work something in where the sale of the site includes 'leasing' the domain for 100 years.

The site continues to grow at a great pace, is making money and has some potentially very, very exciting news on the horizon. It's also had plenty of media exposure and in fact, I'm being interviewed tonight on the radio about this site which is the result of the radio host reading about the site in an investors magazine.

The previous sale thread resulted in a mini bidding war which ended at $20,000USD so I am going consider bids starting at $20,0000 with a BIN of $27,000. Highest bidder gets the site in 72 hours. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to put some more work into it and make it a monster of a site :)

please contact me with any questions you may have.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators