• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PoliticalArchives.com & PublicElect.com - Looking for $xx offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDunit

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
130
Reaction score
2
I was going to develop these domains but I don't have the resources or money to see the proper development through. I am willing to part with each of them in the $xx range. Send me a fair offer for one or both and we can make it a quick easy deal!

PoliticalArchives.com - Reg'd Thru 3-1-13 at GoDaddy
PublicElect.com - Reg'd Thru 5-23-13 at GoDaddy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom