• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PompanoBeachFL.info Pompano Beach is the city where Moniker headquarters are located

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably overthinking this. Adding "FL" to the end ruins the value. But I'm sure that just PompanoBeach.everything was already taken. And I can't figure why the presence of Moniker would make it more valuable. That's not what would cause people to visit a site like this.
 
You are probably overthinking this. Adding "FL" to the end ruins the value. But I'm sure that just PompanoBeach.everything was already taken. And I can't figure why the presence of Moniker would make it more valuable. That's not what would cause people to visit a site like this.

Agree with that.
reg fee
 
You are probably overthinking this. Adding "FL" to the end ruins the value. But I'm sure that just PompanoBeach.everything was already taken. And I can't figure why the presence of Moniker would make it more valuable. That's not what would cause people to visit a site like this.

IMHO that would cause domainers to visit this, since every domainer knows who Moniker are, yet many know where Moniker are located :D.

Well, let us compare using this method (not taking Moniker's headquarters into account):

TaipeiTaiwan.info was appraised here on DN Forum at low to mid X,XXX. Let's say about 2,5 thousand dollars. Pompano Beach's population is about 25 times lower than Taipei's, but that is an American city (while Taipei is located overseas). So I guess the value of PompanoBeachFL.info is let's say about 20 times less than that of TaipeiTaiwan.info, about 100 to 140 dollars, but not "low $x" or "$2.99" as posted above.

If Rockefeller really thinks PompanoBeachFL.info is worth just "$2.99" (see his posting), then he has to admit that domain TaipeiTaiwan.info is maximum 30 times dearer, that is no more than $100.
 
drive thru there everyday pompano is the ghetto dawg
 
Agree with that.
reg fee

Well, then TaipeiTaiwan.info is worth just no more than 30 times that amount. That is, $2.99x30 equals to about 90 bucks, no more than $100, and in any case not mid $xxx and moreover not low x,xxx or mid x,xxx (this is how some guys appraised it in corresponding thread).
 
There is NO comparison between Pompano Beach, FL, a costal city with 100,000+ people and Taipei, Taiwan, a gamma world city with 2.6 million people.
 
yeah except they speak english in pompano and have good herb. lol
 
drive thru there everyday pompano is the ghetto dawg

LOL. Here is an image of this city, from Wikimedia:

Pompano.jpg



Do you really think this is a "ghetto dawg" :D:D:D?

There is NO comparison between Pompano Beach, FL, a costal city with 100,000+ people and Taipei, Taiwan, a gamma world city with 2.6 million people.

You posted this sentence just to justify your biased appraisal. There IS comparison between ANY two cities. This depends on the cities, and Pompano beach is not a bad one.


yeah except they speak english in pompano and have good herb. lol

Lol. You mean Pompano beach is not an industrial city, like Taipei? Well, it has a bunch of resorts, it is a no less valuable feature.
 
my advice is to stop registering these CityCountry.info unless it's a capital city.... kind of wasting money unless you can find an enduser, imho.

I know you are going to bring up my appraisal of taipeitaiwan.info. Yes, I appraised it high because I am biased :p
 
umm yeah, it's not loading but I know what it looks like..thats just south florida in general..but you don't live down here so I understand..but Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, & Palm Beach make pompano look like a portable toilet with some chunky floaters in it... Trust me dude, I grew up here. I like the domain btw..just not worth much as far as resale goes imo..but definitely a cool little "token" domain to have.
 
my advice is to stop registering these CityCountry.info unless it's a capital city.... kind of wasting money unless you can find an enduser, imho.

I know you are going to bring up my appraisal of taipeitaiwan.info. Yes, I appraised it high because I am biased :p

Actually, I suggest not registering citycountry.infos unless they are major cities, and nothing with ***usa.info. Dubai, Taipei, Tokyo, etc are all major tourist attractions and have huge economies.
 
Is Pompano Beach close to Hollywood Beach? If so, I spent some time there. They are pretty "blue collar" as far as beach cities go. But I think the "FL" on the end is more the issue than the quality of the city. Detroit is pretty bluecollar but detroit.info has value whereas detroitmi.info has none.
 
btw - thats just a pic from the bridge on the Intracoastal waterway and some little crappy cookie cutter condos which line the ocean area from jupiter to the keys for the most part if you know the area, they are small and overpriced and mostly old people own then that bought em' 25 years ago for like 20k but now they are 300k..if you go 1 mile west from this picture where most of pompano is - it's crack town and all tore up and pretty ghetto to say the least...trust me...all of south florida is nice I guess compared to alot of places but relative to people that live here or might have an interest in your domain there are certainly more appealing areas. But granted, I would rather live in Pompano than like in Idaho or Somalia or something for sure. :ok:

I used to own SouthFlorida.org!
 
you keep referring to an TaipeiTaiwan.info appraisal for value which seems to be the reason you are regging every meaningless city/state/country/info combo in the world..even the appraisal for that info domain you refer to is way to high. that mid $$$ offer is the most that domain will get for many years IMO and its a totally different league as well..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom