• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Pornsclip.com for sale at a very cheap price

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainuncle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Pornsclip.com is a very good domain for adult industry. I am offering this domain at a price of 30 dollars. I guess this is a very cheap price.
First come first serve.
Payment method: paypal
registered at godaddy
post sold to claim
thanks
domainuncle
 
Any traffic? Is this a firm price? Also, when does it expire?
 
This domain has still a year to expire. To me this price appears to be quite cheap. Hence this price should be considered as the final one. But if someone really wants to negotiate in price then I am willing to sell them at a negotiated price as always I encourage package scheme in my domains.
In addition to this domain if someone is also intersted in econsultancies.com or blendingsystem.com then I am flexible in package deal. In single sale my price for this domain is 30 dollars.
Hope this answers your question.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom