Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Portfolio Investment Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

willtord

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Circumstances have arisen that have put me in the regrettable position of possibly having to sell my .in and .co.in portfolio in the coming weeks. The portfolio consists of approximately 150 premium and "super" premium names, and then a selection of another 100 for you to consider adding to the package.

BIN is $32K USD, but all offers above $26K will be considered. Although an outright payment is preferred, a structured payment plan can be implemented if necessary.

Please note I am not looking for offers on individual names, so if your budget does not cover or at least come very close to the asking price please do not PM me. I am not listing any names here for obvious reasons and would ask any enquirers to also not disclose any names to any third parties.

This opportunity suits both seasoned domainers looking to add further value to their own portfolios or indeed someone starting out in the domaining game who has missed the opportunity to grab/catch some great premium domains.

If you are interested please PM me with your email address. Serious enquirers only.

willtord

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have a genuine interest please send me your email address as stated in my post. Posting a list here could affect offers and sales prices of individual domains, particularly the top premiums.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have a genuine interest please send me your email address as stated in my post. Posting a list here could affect offers and sales prices of individual domains, particularly the top premiums.

Additionally, you may want to follow DNF rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators