Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Portfolio of about 540 4-letter (no numbers) .com domain names ending in I

Status
Not open for further replies.

busreilly

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have about 540+ 4-letter .com names where the last character is an "I" that we are planning to sell. About 15 of them end in double-I (ie. PWII.com, OAII.com, RLII.com, VMII.com, WYII.com, etc.) There are also a lot of double letter names (ie. FFBI.com, DWWI.com, KRRI.com, MMBI.com, PWWI.com, etc.). We also have some names that only contain premium letters, and we of course have a bunch with crappy letters. However, we frequently sell the crappy ones as well -- it just depends on the acronym of the company.

The reason we chose 4-letter names ending in "I" is that for companies that end in Incorporated, International, Industries, Investments, Interactive, etc. -- it is almost like a 3-letter name. You can review the entire list at www.3plusI.com. (We are not closing 3plusI.com, so until a reasonable offer is received, some items could drop off -- we sold one name for $2500 and a name beginning with "Y" last week for $1250.) We will send final name list before payment process begins to ensure compliance.

If you are interested in making a reasonable offer, please respond. Payment will be through Escrow.com (split fees). If we don't receive a reasonable offer within 5 days, we will close the post and begin selling individually. Thanks.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom