• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Portfolio sale CYOT.COM,HONDAAUTOINSURANCE.COM and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

creck01

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I have these domains availible and am taking offers push to GoDaddy preferred some of the below do currently have content on them.
Paypal and PM with offers all have BINS but am willing to negotiate and accept bulk offers




CYOT.COM estibot $2000 also its an 11 year old domain BIN $800 OBO


All below LLLL's $40 each OBO also will accept a bulk offer
BLQA.COM
EFTQ.COM
KWOQ.COM
MQYD.COM




BUYLINGERIESHOP.COM BIN $10
HOTELNASHVILLE.ORG BIN $20
CAREERFORCOLLEGE.COM BIN $10
ENERGYVOLTAGE.COM BIN $10
FINANCIALAIDFAQS.COM Estibot $460 BIN $80
PIRNEWS.COM BIN $10
SOLARKITSDIY.COM BIN $50
MOBILYZE.ME Amazing domain for mobile BIN $300
HONDAAUTOINSURANCE.COM estibot $890 I have a site on this domain Looking to get around $800 for the domain and maybe willing to sell the whole thing




http://lawyerhoustontx.com I have had a site on this for over a year and crated all the content myself. The site doesnt have any earnings because I originally was just using the site as an seo test
I can send traffic prrof to anyone who is seriouse about buying the site this is a great oppurtunity to own a site with huge potential MAny of the Keywords and articles
have huge payouts over $20 on adwords. I am looking to get at least $5000 for the site PM with offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom