• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Post times not displaying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
652
Reaction score
30
Took me a while to notice, but is there a way we can get the post times to show up again?
 
Upvote 0
I see it just above your name.
 
Well I'm running IE6.0 here at work (I hear you laughing) so this wouldn't be the first time I've had trouble seeing things on the Net.

I'll verify this on a better browser at home later.

Thanks
 
Don't worry, IE 6 is still the standard at my work too. Luckily I'm in IT so I can use 8 (too bad FF and others are banned - they're torpedoed on sight!)

Edit: I just tried on a PC using IE6 and I see what you mean (actually, the site looks like crap in IE6!).
 
Don't worry, IE 6 is still the standard at my work too. Luckily I'm in IT so I can use 8 (too bad FF and others are banned - they're torpedoed on sight!)

Edit: I just tried on a PC using IE6 and I see what you mean (actually, the site looks like crap in IE6!).
Yeah, at work on IE6, site looks like crap.
 
I'll pass this along to our tech and see if anything can be tweaked for IE.

Thanks,
Chuck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom